DDA Compliant Key Clamp Handrails
For the construction of handrails including those required to meet with the DDA and the Building Regulations Pt M:2004
The Key Clamps Online DDA clamp range has been specially designed to help compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M:2004.
The range of DDA compliant key clamps does not require the use of welding, threading or specialist tools. Our range of rivet-on fittings require less tube cutting and hence easier handrail alignment. No other special fittings are required, which enables full integration with both new Key Clamps Online systems and the refurbishment or upgrading of existing tubular structures to help meet the newer access specifications.
What is different about a DDA Compliant Handrail System?
- Our system complies with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Building Regulations Part M:2004.
- The system incorporates ‘flush’ offset handrails that do not impede the users’ hands.
- Constructions of this system terminate in a way that reduces the risk of clothing being caught on the handrail with multiple options of how this is achieved according to your requirements.
- Generally supplied in a polyester powder coated finish in order to visually contrast with surroundings and facilitate a ‘not cold to the touch feel’.
System Benefits of a Key Clamp DDA System
- Our DDA compliant key clamp handrail system can be easily adapted to suit any ramp, step arrangement or incline.
- Quick and cost effective option — fast lead times.
- The modular nature of the system allows for future modifications and / or extensions with minimum disruption.